CANSEE is offering a paid internship program where an intern gets to work on a real and interesting business projects and create an impact under the guidance of true professionals.
CANSEE (Canadian Serbian Business Association) is an organization that supports bi-lateral trade, business development and investment activities between two countries, Canada and Serbia. It affords Canadian and Serbian businesses the opportunity to network and grow each other through collaboration and act as ambassador to further cross-nation brands of all companies represented. To support our further development, we are looking for an:
Marketing & communications Intern
WHO CAN APPLY?
Students at final year of Bachelor’s or Master degree from Media and Communications, Organizational Sciences, Economy or IT field.
Internship will last 3 months with possibility of extensions.
Ideal candidate will work closely with Managing Director and Board of Directors to provide day-to-day media coverage of news & events related with CANSEE organization;
Will be expected to get involved in diverse marketing campaigns, web content management, social network presence, as well as other issues related with public promotion of CANSEE organization;
The intern is expected to create tailored content for CANSEE website, e-newsletters, press releases, reports on media coverage data etc.
Required experience and qualifications:
– Previous marketing and communications experience
– PC proficiency
– Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Serbian are a must, French is an advantage
– Social media understanding (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
– Website efficient content management
– Proactive, reliable, responsible, and accurate with an attention to detail
– Problem solving and time-management skills
– Ability to communicate and interact effectively with members, clients, and peers
– Highly motivated
– Ability to keep information confidential
How to Apply:
Please send your CV in English via e-mail: email@example.com no later than March 15, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We look forward to meeting you!