The CANSEE Board of Directors consists of 8 members – President, Vise President, Treasurer/Secretary, and 5 other board members. The President supports the Managing Director in managing any day to day operational issues from the members. Secretary Treasurer is the financial link between the Board and the Managing Director. Other positions can be made in the future depending on the need and will be created by the Board of Directors by a voting process.
In addition to the Board of Directors, the CANSEE organization has selected a group of seasoned professionals that help run the organization toward the operational success. Some examples of professionals involved in day to day operations of CANSEE organization are marketing, legal and accounting experts.
Having in mind that the CANSEE organization includes members from variety of industries, it also includes a set of Industry Advisory Groups. Currently the following groups are defined:
- Mining and Geological Exploration
- Oil, Gas and Energy
- Information and Communication Technologies
- Agriculture and Agro Food
- Food and Beverage Production
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Manufacturing, Engineering and Consulting
- Services (Real Estate, Tourism, Finance, etc.)
Finally, a hand-picked group of experts in economy, trade, commerce and other strategic segments have been selected to work with the CANSEE guaranteeing the overall success of the organization.