Application Deadline: April 12, 2021
Do you have a business idea, but you don’t know if you are on the right path?
Do you need practical knowledge to improve your business?
Learn all the steps for starting and running a successful business. Apply for the free Business and Entrepreneurship Development Training – the LEADER Project.
CANSEE announces an Open Call for the LEADER project, which will be held for the 5th time from May 10-21, in Belgrade. The LEADER project has been implemented in cooperation with the Ivey Business School – Western University, which has been successfully implementing the program since 1991. This program is a ten-day Management and Business Administration (MBA) training that encourages and energizes entrepreneurs to develop local or regional business solutions that will create new opportunities for social and economic development.
Entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to develop their analytical skills and fully develop their business sense. In addition, entrepreneurs will be able to work closely with the LEADER project instructors to transform their ideas into actual businesses or to introduce innovation in the operations of their already existing businesses. No matter which group you belong to, the LEADER project will help you get a step closer to achieving your goals!
Target Group (equal opportunities for women and men):
- Company owners
- Young professionals who want to turn their business idea into reality
- Everyone interested in deepening their knowledge in the field of business and entrepreneurship
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Solid presentation and communication skills
- Possessing an innovative business idea or business with growth potential
- Curiosity for gaining new knowledge and desire to advance one’s business idea or existing business
- Possibility for attendance each working day for four hours during the two-week training
- You will learn the skills and tools needed to properly run a business through the interactive “case study” learning method
- You will gain valuable knowledge and skills for each stage of business development related to strategy, finance, marketing, promotion, sales and growth
- You will be able to identify the biggest obstacles to running your business, in collaboration with the instructors
- Upon completion of the lectures, candidates will have the opportunity for scheduling an individual mentoring session with one of the instructors
The lectures are prepared and delivered by highly qualified instructors and mentors from the Ivey Business School – Western University in Canada.
Program Delivery Module
COVID-19 Considerations. Due to the uncertain nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, the organizers commit to providing VIRTUAL Program delivery. To be exact, Instructors will be delivering the Program virtually, as well as virtual engagement will be expected by the participants following the program.
The Program will deliver ten (10) four-hour sessions. Each session includes one (1) case study, one (1) lecture, and one (1) hour of entrepreneurial coaching.
Date and Location:
This year the LEADER project will take place from May 10-21, 2021.
LEADER project lectures will take place every working day (4 hours per day) (Virtual Program Delivery).
In order to apply, you need to submit the following documents to email@example.com:
- Completed application, available at the following link HERE.
- Short biography – CV (Europass or similar format) (in English)
- A descriptive short biography of up to 2000 words (in English)
- Color photography
- Administrative pre-selection of the applications by CANSEE
- Selection of successful candidates by expert commission by 20 April 2021
- Notifying all selected candidates by 25 April 2021
- Sending the required materials for participation latest by 5 May 2021
The LEADER project – a ten-day Management and Business Administration (MBA) training is worth 2000 CAD per participant.
Participation fees are NOT required.
Important Notice: Certificates will be given only to the participants who attend a minimum of eight days of training.
We look forward to receiving your applications!