· What is the risk of the pandemic to your employees, partners, suppliers and customers?
· Who are the members of the pandemic response team and what are their roles and responsibilities?
· What are the triggers and procedures for activating and terminating the pandemic response plan?
· What is the decision-making process related to the pandemic and the execution of the business continuity plan?
· Who are your most essential employees and what are the other critical inputs (e.g. raw materials, suppliers, sub-contractor services/products, and logistics) required to maintain business operations by location and function during a pandemic?
· How are you planning for significant staff absences?
· Do you have the tools and technology in place to enable staff to work remotely?
· Have you trained and prepared your workforce and your backup resources?
· If you were forced to close your doors for two weeks or more, do you have access to a line of credit that will cover ongoing expenses until you can reopen and your cash flow resumes?
· What is your plan for scenarios that are likely to result in an increase or decrease in demand for your products and/or services during a pandemic (e.g. effect of restriction on mass gatherings, need for hygiene supplies)?
· How are you assessing and managing the potential impact of a pandemic on your financials using multiple possible scenarios?
· What is the impact of the pandemic on domestic and international business travel?
· What are your sources of relevant, credible up-to-date, pandemic information from federal, provincial, and local public health, emergency management, and other sources?
· Is your emergency communications plan up to date and are key roles and responsibilities outlined and communicated? This plan should include identification of key contacts (with back-ups), chain of communications (including suppliers and customers), 3 and processes for tracking and communicating business and employee status.
· What is your current travel policy and does it need to be updated?
· Has your plan been tested?