Delta Holding is initiating a program supporting the development of start-up ideas in the areas of logistics, distribution, agriculture and real estate. Delta Business Incubator Program will be presented first in Belgrade, in Crowne Plaza Hotel on Monday, May 21, at 15:00, and in 11 towns all over Serbia by the end of May and during June.
All interested persons can apply to participate in the Program between May 21 and June 15 exclusively at www.deltabiznisinkubator.rs, where they will find all the necessary information.
The teams which are selected and enter Delta Business Incubator will have the opportunity to develop and build their ideas with Delta’s assistance, support and resources in the course of three months. All these teams will have a business consultant, a mentor, a network of contacts of successful people at their disposal, as well as financial funds for the initial start-up development.
Through this Program, Delta wants to support the development of entrepreneurship in Serbia and encourage those who are at the beginning of implementing their start-up ideas.
Program presentations will also be held in:
- Subotica: May 23 15h, Infostud hub
- Zaječar: May 28, 15h, Pomak
- Novi Pazar: May 30, 15h, Klub heroja
- Užice: May 31, 15h Coffice
- Šabac: June 4, 15h, StartIt
- Vranje: Hune 5. 15h Narodni muzej Vranje
- Niš: June 6, 17h, Deli
- Kragujevac: June 7, 15h KG Coworking
- Novi Sad: June 11, 17h, Poslovni inkubator
- Kikinda: June 12, 15h, Mokrin house